Will had his first baseball game on April 12. Well, he actually had 2 games 9am and 10:15. It wasn't too bad, Ben had his first soccer game at 9am. Unfortunately for all of us, we were experiencing a very COLD Saturday! It was such fun watching him play. He caught several grounders and hit the ball pretty well. His first time at bat, he hit the ball (off the tee) then after much direction, ran to first. Not before he threw off his batting helmet! It was too funny. I guess we never told him he had to keep it on! Will is really enjoying baseball. Our poor weather has cancelled 2 of his games but he has one this Saturday. I will keep you up to date on his stats!! 


Will's First Baseball Game
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Posted by Megan at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sorry. I didn't get him a postcard out. I am really bad about that kind of thing lol. Is he still doing it? If so I will try and get one for him.
Post a Comment