
Will had his Easter Party at school today (April 1st). I was able to help out and we had a blast. One of his classmates lives near school and her parents invited the class to come over for the party. It was such fun and boy did we have PERFECT weather! I got to the class around 12:30, ready to help Ms. Sims-Moore, the assistant and one other parent walk the students the half mile or so to Carolines house. I was a little nervous, we had to walk a good bit and sometimes, I can barely get my own children to walk to the park in the neighborhood! It turned out to be a pretty easy walk and the children had such fun. I enjoyed looking at the beautiful old homes and all the flower in bloom! Once we got to the party, the kids were given buckets to collecttheir eggs. I had spent a good part of the week painting each of their names and decorating each of them. I mean, if you are going to do something... do it all the way!! We had such fun. The kids hunted for eggs, played games, and had icing! (Really, most didn't eat the cake part of the cupcake!) I suggested for the next party we might just want to buy icing and a bunch of spoons!! After the bunny hop- organized by Ms. Sims-Moore, and a rousing game of Duck, Duck Goose we headed back to school. Will was so excited- I was taking him h
ome with me- starting spring break early! On the way home, Will had some bubble gum and learned to blow his FIRST BUBBLE!!! What fun! I started Spring Break TIRED!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment