On Monday, the kids and I headed to Florida with Grandma and Papa. What a trip!! It was not too, bad. I finally finished a book I had been reading for about a month. Of course, when you travel with Grandma and Papa, you get to stop for ice cream! Mom and Daddy know where all the good stops are! We had Dairy Queen, then finished the last little bit of the drive. Boy were were happy to get to their house! The boys couldn't wait. Will must have asked 100 times if he could go swimming 'as soon as we get there'! We had a lot of fun planned for the week: trip to St. Augustine to visit G'daddy and G'mama, playing on the cool playground there, trip to the Alpine Grove playground with a picnic, canoeing with PaPa, trip to the Alligator Farm, and finishing the week with Great Grandma's 90th birthday party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment