During lunch today Ben sang Kate the sweetest song! I had gotten up and gone back to our room and I heard him start out singing! I stayed in the hall so he wouldn't stop and I wrote down all I could remember. It went something like this:
Kate is so sweet, we love her so much.
Everyone loves her.
She likes bananas.
She cries sometimes.
When you take something from
her you have to give it back.
She is pretty and I love her!
He sang for about 3 or 4 minutes, so this is just what I could get! I wish I had the video camera going because it was so darn cute! And how great would it be to show it to him when he was older!!!
Kate's Love Song
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Posted by Megan at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment