Sweet, Little Kate. That is what she would like you to think! With all of her new mobility she is getting into everything! Over the weekend, Kate went into the snack pantry (yes, we have a pantry full of snacks!) and pulled out every box of crackers until she found one that she could open and get into. When Ron and I came around the corner, there she was, our little angel, sitting in a pile of sesame street crackers- spilled all over the floor I had just cleaned! The boys said- 'Miss Kate, you need to clean that mess up. Mommy is not going to do it'. If only she could! Anyway, just thought I would share this cute picture of the accused!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
When M was that age we called her an angle too - but we thought of her of more the Biblical angle. the stand back fall on the ground in fear type.
Post a Comment