skip to main | skip to sidebar







Archivo del blog

  • ▼ 2011 (5)
    • ► November (1)
    • ▼ January (4)
      • Sticky, Gooey, Cinnamon Rolls
      • Christmas Visit from Grandma and Papa!
      • SNOW DAY!!!
      • Merry Christmas!!
  • ► 2010 (53)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (5)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (11)
    • ► April (14)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2009 (104)
    • ► December (5)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (13)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (14)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (16)
    • ► April (19)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (13)
    • ► January (10)
  • ► 2008 (65)
    • ► December (13)
    • ► November (11)
    • ► October (13)
    • ► September (19)
    • ► August (9)

Where the Wild Things Are

A look inside our daily life.

Sticky, Gooey, Cinnamon Rolls

Saturday, January 1, 2011

This was my first attempt at cinnmon rolls- I think it was a success!  Will had asked if I could make them.  I said that I never had before, but I would give it a try!  It was not nearly as difficult as I had imagined.  Paula Dean never lets me down when it comes to gooey, tasty treats!!  We all LOVED them!  Of course, we will be eating on them for days! 

Posted by Megan at 10:01 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod