Can you believe it? Because I sure can't! My little man has turned six years old! We had such a nice birthday for him. This year, it fell on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Grandma and Papa were in town for the holiday and we had a nice party on Saturday. Ben wanted 'race car' theme for his 'friends party' so I had the opportunity for a dry run on the cake! It turned out pretty well! We had cake and ice cream in the afternoon and opened gifts. Ben was so excited! He got new big boy tools- he really wanted these- and a new football. The kids LOVES football!
We have had such a great six years with Ben! What a little man he is! He has such a sweet, cuddley personalilty. Ben eats everything put in front of him and even eats it if he doesn't liek it! Ben is doing quite well in Kindergarten, this year. He has made lots of new friends and his teacher just loves him! The other night, at dinner, he told me "all the kids in my class, except George and Cindy, said I am short. I told them, 'But I'm FAST!". It is so neat to see his confidence already! He has grown like a weed this year! Gained 8 lbs and grew 3+ inches!! I wish I could make this stop!! Ben is so excited to be six!! Can't wait to see what this year brings us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment