Will started first grade on August 25th. He was pretty excited! His teacher is Ms. Sims-Moore and she is very nice. His first day went really well. Ben, Kate and I took him to school and walked into his class. He found a seat and got down to work. There are a couple of his friends from Kindergarten in his class and a little boy from our neighborhood. It was a little more emotional, for me, than I had anticipated. I just can't believe he is in first grade! That afternoon, Ben, Kate and I waited for the school bus. It was a little late but you should have seen the look on all three faces when it drove up. Will got off the bus all smiles and Kate and Ben were so excited to see him! The rest of the week went well, too. Will keep you posted on his big year as a first grader!!
First Week of School
Monday, August 31, 2009
Posted by Megan at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment