Tuesday morning, I went up to the playroom, coffee in hand, and sat in the chair. Will looked at me and said "Don't start asking what are we doing today!'. Have I really been doing too much with them? I just can't stand staying home all day! So, I said, 'I was thinking about going to the greenway to ride bikes then to the park'. This did not go over well. I, eventually, got them to agree to take the bikes up to Freedom Park then we could play on the playground, too. Freedom Park in close to Will's school and is where the Nature Museum is. They have a great big pond and duck, geese and sometimes, Snakes! (didn't see snakes this time) So, we loaded up the van with the bikes, snacks and drinks. The bike ride was great. We followed the greenway that winds throught some of the Myers Park neighborhoods. We rode over bridges and past lots of neat sights. There are some HUGE boulders on the creekside that the boys just loved running and jumping on. The kept yelling 'jumping jengo!' Where do they get this stuff!! There are also two tree carvings on the ride. One is of a runner, a girl walking a dog, etc. The other is of animals. They are really neat and all three liked them alot. After our ride, we went over to the playground for a snack and some play time. On our way back to the car, we rode bikes around the pond and Kate kept saying 'duck, more!' The ducks will come to the side near you because they think you just may have a goodie for them! We had a great time and I had three tuckerd out kids!! 


Bike Ride Fun
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Posted by Megan at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment