Last night, after a dinner with no complaints (that was a first, I think) I took Ben and Kate upstairs for a bath. Ben loves to take baths with Kate! When we were done, Will came marching up the stairs and said "Mommy, I cleared the table and washed all the dishes!" He was very proud of himself. I said "Oh thank you, did you put them all in the dishwasher?" He said "No, I washed them with the soap and put them in the drying thingy" then added, "And I was really careful when I washed the knives!". (Those knives being the SHARP knives!!) When I went downstairs, all the kids dishes had been washed (they were the real dishes at that!) and cups and silverwear! What a sweet boy! Now if I could just get his father to do the dishes (HAHA!)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment