skip to main | skip to sidebar







Archivo del blog

  • ► 2011 (5)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► January (4)
  • ► 2010 (53)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► November (2)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► September (5)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (11)
    • ► April (14)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► February (4)
    • ► January (6)
  • ► 2009 (104)
    • ► December (5)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (13)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (14)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (16)
    • ► April (19)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (13)
    • ► January (10)
  • ▼ 2008 (65)
    • ▼ December (13)
      • Merry Christmas!!
      • More Pictures
      • And The Stockings Were Hung...
      • Singing Christmas Bears
      • The Snack Goblin Strikes Again
      • Gingerbread Lane
      • What to do for Dinner on a Rainy Thursday Night
      • Taking Care of My Teeth
      • And the Stockings Were Hung
      • Happy Birthday, Ben (again!)!!
      • Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday, Ben!!
      • Will's Thanksgiving Program
      • Family Night as Wee School
    • ► November (11)
    • ► October (13)
    • ► September (19)
    • ► August (9)

Where the Wild Things Are

A look inside our daily life.

Merry Christmas!!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! What a beautiful day today!! Kate was the first up- a little after 6. She must of been really excited! Will woke up around 7, when I went up to get Kate for breakfast. Will was so excited. Said he was going to go down and check to see if Santa had come. I told him he had to wait. Ben wasn't up yet. So I went down with Kate and got her breakfast. While she was eating, I went to check on the boys. Ben was still asleep. We had to wake him. I don't think Will would have lasted much longer! So, down they came. What excited little faces! They saw their new castle first. Then off to the stockings. I know Santa was really good to them this year. I would have NEVER put that much candy anywhere near them! When Kate got down from breakfast, she looked at the tree and said 'WOW!' it was too cute. Then the boys recited the story of the first Christmas. Ron has been working with them and they can recite Luke 2:1-20. I can't even get it right but they did it perfectly. Just hearing their little voices say such important words brings tears to my eyes. Can't wait to show them the video when they get older!! Then it was off to open gifts. Will really wanted a new weedeater. His had broken last spring. Santas elves did the best they could and fixed his. Santa had none in his workshop this year. Those elves did a pretty good job! Ben was excited to get his football player that kicks a ball and Kate liked her new phone. After all the excitement of gifts, I made a big breakfast: belgium waffles, bacon, eggs... It was delicious. Even Cali and Molly got some breakfast- they were partial to the left over eggs!!
We have had a wonderful Christmas morning. Miss all the family and wish we were all together. We head over to our friends Jane and Chaps house this afternoon for a Christmas morning. So nice to have such great friends to share a day like this with!



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Posted by Megan at 10:58 AM  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a huge castle! I'm glad to hear/see you had a great Christmas.

December 27, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod